No products in the cart.
Wood with Glass Marbles Brainvita Unique Game 9″ – Best Gift for Kids, Teens & Adults Made in India | Wooden Solitaire | Wooden Chinese Checker Game (Green)
₹800.00 – ₹450.00
Number of Players
Item Dimensions LxWxH
22.9 x 22.9 x 4.8 Centimeters
- PRODUCT DETAILS – Material: Game board is hand fashioned from high quality Rosewood. Dimensions: 8.75″ x 8.75″ x 1″. Includes game board and 33 wooden marbles.
- GREAT FOR KIDS – This classic board game version of Solitaire is a great educational activity to introduce children to games of strategy and critical thinking. Your kids will enjoy hours of fun with this addictive game!
- FUN FOR ADULTS – This vintage style 1 or 2 player game is just as fun for teens or adults as it is for children! The set comes with a game board and 33 marbles so that you have everything you need to play.
- STURDY AND WELL-MADE – Constructed from strong Pine wood, this beautifully designed old-fashioned table top activity is a long-lasting game that the whole family will enjoy playing for many years to come!
- PLAY ANYWHERE – This compact board game is conveniently travel-friendly, making it a great activity to bring along on trips. It also makes an excellent addition to your office, game room, or kid’s playroom.
- Remove the central hole peg before you begin play the game.
- The player takes a ball and jup’s horizontally or vertically, but never diagonally, over the adjacent ball to the empty hollow beyond it.
- The ball that has been jumped over is removed from the board. The player repeats this until it is no longer possible to jump over any more balls.
- The game level: The last remaining 6 or more pieces is “general”; The last remaining 5 pieces is “good “; The remaining 4 pieces are “very good”; The remaining 3 pieces are “smart”; The remaining 2 pieces are the “top”; The remaining 1 pieces is “master”
Safety Information: :
Keep away from water and its substitutes Like soft drink, tea & coffee etc.
What is in the box?
- One Solitaire Board with 33 Glass Marbles
Q & A
Q & A
There are no questions yet
Estimated Delivery: Dec 02 Dec 06
people are viewing this right now